An Interview with Sara Voyard of SV Elite Coaching

Sara Voyard is a driven visionary that has empowered men and women to let their true selves shine and take real control of their lives. She has been an empowerment coach for over a decade and has helped people transform their thoughts, enjoy fulfilling relationships, deepen their spirituality, and find true purpose in life. As a certified life coach and master NLP practitioner, she’s developed a genuine familiarity with the intricacies of human needs, desires, and motivation. Her own experiences with blissful happiness, heartbreaking loss, and sincere growth has allowed her to connect with people in a way that gets to the root of their deepest emotions. The motto at SV Elite Coaching is: “Be You, Be Real, Be Extraordinary.”
Photographer: T. Smith Subject: Sara Voyard



What was your motivation to start your own business?
From a very young age I realized I had the gift of perception. I picked up on things that others missed and had an interesting way of drilling down to the real core of a person’s problems. I was motivated to show my appreciation for this gift by starting a business where I could use it to help other people.


I decided to become an empowerment coach because the more coaching clients I had, the more I saw that nothing was isolated. Most of our issues are connected with other parts of our lives that are not going well. I saw in others and personally experienced the struggle between what we really want and what we think we “should” do or what we think others “expect” us to do. The larger the gap between the “real us” and those "external expectations”, the more we feel out of “sync”. I started focusing on “syncing” my clients back to a sense of self worth and power and, WOW, the transformations have been priceless. The satisfaction I get from helping people become enlightened, uplifting them to make a change, and transforming their lives is what fuels me to get up every morning and do it all over again.

Photographer: T. Smith Subject: Sara Voyard




What path did you take to get to where you are now?
Gosh, what didn’t I do? Haha! The first thing I did was go through my own journey of learning and growing (this is an ongoing lifelong process in my opinion). I remember starting my coaching career while I was a preacher at a church. I knew I couldn’t just limit myself to telling people to believe and pray. They needed more than that. We ALL needed more than that. I wanted to give people tangible tools they could work with and see positive changes in their lives, whether big or small. I researched how I could do this and learned that coaching was the perfect avenue. I educated myself on the practice of coaching and associated with people that had experience in similar fields. I took several related courses in college and did a lot of coaching for FREE! And VOILA! Here I am now!


Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career and why.
Hands down, the most significant accomplishment in my career is working with all my amazing clients. I’ve been blessed to work with some really spectacular people that have made huge changes in their life for the better. For example, I’ve helped men come into their own and find their true voice within their households, allowing them to be a fully present and valuable member of the home. I’ve helped individuals reconnect with family members after decades of family drama. While working with me, women in toxic relationships have found the courage to safely remove themselves from that kind of environment. There is no bigger accomplishment than the accomplishments of my clients.

Photographer: T. Smith Subject: Sara Voyard


If we circle back here a year from now celebrating what a great year it’s been for you in this role, what would you have achieved?
First, I would have expanded my team and my brand significantly. Second, I would have established my own educational program so others that are passionate about coaching can also gain the education, tools, and motivation they need to affect people’s lives for the better. 

Photographer: T. Smith Subject: Sara Voyard

Did you enjoy learning about Sara and how she has helped many people over the years? What questions do you wish I would have asked? Comment them below. Make sure to stay up to date with Sara by visiting her links below. 


Comments